Community Care ePortal
Community Care's ePortal is a secure, HIPAA-compliant website allowing network providers to streamline operational, administrative, and clinical workflows. The ePortal centers available will vary based on the provider's contracted lines of business.
- Member Services allows providers to request authorizations, view authorization history, submit SMI reports, submit Restraint Reports, check member eligibility, submit POMS, and lookup member ALDA/ALMH IDs.
- Downloads allows providers to view Community Care supplied files and reports.
- Survey Center is enabled for providers participating in specific Community Care programs that involve gathering Outcomes data.
- Business Center allows providers to perform periodic service location validation, download fee schedules, perform contract lookups, and submit Provider Disclosures of Ownership and Control.
- Claims - Provider OnLine allows providers to now access claims and billing needs via their ePortal account.
- User Management allows contracted providers to invite their billing and clinical staff members to create their own ePortal accounts.
For more information regarding Community Care's ePortal, please view the ePortal Getting Started Guide.