Community Care ePortal
Community Care's ePortal is a secure, HIPAA-compliant website allowing network providers to streamline operational, administrative, and clinical workflows. The ePortal centers available will vary based on the provider's contracted lines of business.
- Report Center allows providers access to view and search previously entered authorizations.
- Request Center allows providers to request authorizations for specific services online and submit POMS surveys.
- Survey Center is enabled for providers participating in specific Community Care programs that involve gathering Outcomes data.
- Business Center allows providers to perform periodic service location validation, download fee schedules and perform contract lookups.
- User Management allows contracted providers to invite their billing and clinical staff members to create their own ePortal accounts.
For more information regarding Community Care's ePortal, please view the ePortal Getting Started Guide.