Academy + Library
Academy + Library is an online resource that is free for Community Care contracted community partners, providers, and members.
What is Academy + Library?
Academy + Library is a Pat Deegan & Associates, LLC product. Recovery Library (and its thousands of recovery-oriented resources) is combined with the power of Academy through e-learning courses and real-world practice to help staff get the most out of Library while learning how to effectively deliver recovery-oriented care. Academy + Library includes:
- Courses on the CommonGround Approach (the Academy)
- Personal Medicine
- Power Statements
- Supporting Choice
- Navigating the Dignity of Risk and the Duty to Care
- Using Recovery Library
- Instructional videos, quizzes, and real-world practice for applying what’s learned
- Thousands of multi-media resources (the Library)
- Worksheets, Personal Medicine Cards, curated group content, first-person accounts of recovery
- Pat Deegan’s papers, speeches, and videos
- Self-advocacy, self-care, and empowerment tools
- In English & Spanish
Academy + Library supports increased member engagement and activation as well as development of staff skills in decision support and shared decision making. Learn more about Academy + Library.