Community Care's ePortal is a secure, HIPAA-compliant website allowing network providers to streamline operational, administrative, and clinical workflows. The Centers available will vary based on the provider's contracted lines of business.
ePortal Getting Started Guide
Creating an ePortal Account
For members of a facility, please contact the ePortal Facility Administrator for your entity.
For practitioners, click here to sign up.
For additional information, please read Community Care's registration user guide.
Please note, Community Care's ePortal is separate from the Provider OnLine claims system.
Using the ePortal
- Report Center: Authorization Reports, Important Downloads
- Request Center: Authorizations, POMS, Member Eligibility
- Survey Center: Member Survey Data Collection, Survey Reports
- Business Center: Service Location Validation, Fee Schedules, Contract Look-ups
- User Management: User Accounts, Settings & Permissions