High Risk Readmission Interview Tools
Readmission interview tools are a care management intervention designed to improve engagement in aftercare following inpatient psychiatric discharge, detox, or residential rehabilitation for members at highest risk for readmission.
The intervention includes:
- On-site visit with semi-structured interview, motivational approaches, problem solving, and case management follow-up activities
- Content from interviews entered into PsychConsult electronic record, which can be used to improve the interview and process
- Components of the intervention allow us to see what care managers and members are discussing
- Secondary outcomes assessed for discharge and recovery planning, medications, and aftercare
- High risk care managers work with staff and members to improve these outcomes
If you would like to learn more about High Risk Readmission Interview Tools, please contact us.